OISS is here to help you once you have been admitted to UCSB. OISS does not accept or process applications for admission. Here are links to help you apply:

  1. Freshmen (first year students) and transfer students (students from another college or university) who want an undergraduate degree (such as a B.A. or B.S.) apply through the undergraduate Admissions Office.
  2. Students who want to apply for a graduate degree (Master’s or Ph.D.) apply directly to the UCSB department in which they wish to study. A list of graduate programs and links to their contact email addresses, requirements and application dates is available here.
  3. Students who want to enroll as exchange students can apply through the UCSB Extension’s International Program.
  4. Students from universities that already have exchange agreements with the University of California’s Education Abroad Program (EAP) should apply for the EAP program through their home university. Click here for a list of universities that have EAP exchange agreements.